2007 rocked for me! But unfortunately signs are building up for the 2008 to be very hard and struggleful for me. College will be ending in a few months too. So lets do some planning, here are my primary resolutions (in no particular order).. ;)
- I'm gettin lots of job offers but no matter what, full time job - No nO! Part time home based ones - okay.
- Join masters within this year. Not gonna waste time. Gonna try US for ME (preferred). If not, MBA in Nepal.
- Tests and Certifications: GRE, RHCE and Cisco (all with flying colors :D)
- Travel and Adventure: Atleast i'm gonna go for rafting and bungy.
- Read a lot: Last 4 years of college didn't let me study anything truly out of study course. So anything that comes my way. Philosophy, journalism, photography.. maybe even porn novels ;).. anything..
- Programming Languages: Atleast i'm gonna learn LISP
- Skills: Linux Device Drivers (and lots n lots but writing all'll take eternity, :D)
- FOSS: Complete some softwares that i have started/are in my mind
- OLPC: This year would be for OLPC Content/software development
- Blog/Write More: Write everything that comes to me..
- Save Money: I know this is something i cant control, but i gotta try. Plus, i cant ask my dad for help for my further education.
- Stay busy: As college's gonna be over in a month, if i dont get busy i'll go mad..
This year is for you. We're gonna be together again..